Friday, October 16, 2009

Beware of Aliant Bell cell phone service

Beware of Aliant/Bell cell phone service. I got tired of paying all the extra add on's from this duo so I changed servers. I had my numbers switched over and, I thought, I would then cancel my Aliant/Bell service. Not so says Aliant's call phone service supplier Bell. We suspend you service for 30 days for which you will be billed as if it was operational THEN we will cancel it.
When I took the service I went into the Aliant Kiosk and it took just minutes to be connected to the Aliant/Bell system. Why does it take 30 days to be disconnected?
If my service is suspended by Aliant/Bell how can I be billed.
I will be paying them for a month's service that I will not receive. I will be paying them in addition to paying my service supplier. I will be paying them despite the fact that I told them to disconnect me as quickly and easily as they connected me.
In my opinion stay away from this duo unless you cannot get anybody else.

No comments:

Post a Comment