Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Beware of Koodo

If you are considering changing Cell Phone providers or connecting for the first time I would advise you to beware of Koodo company. The phones we bought are junk! If I get called on my Koodo cell when I answer it, it doesn't work. The ringer is all but non existent you can't here it and when you try to deal with the company the fun really begins.
They want numbers off government documents (drivers licence) it's next to impossible to deal with the company. I've been trying to cancel my service for three months. I asked to speak with the Head office only to be told they (the Koodo reps) don't know how to get in touch with them (a phone company with an unlisted number). Finally today I got somebody that said there was a cancellation section I would have to talk to. I waited for 15 minutes plus listening to "Girls Just Want To Have Fun. Finally the guy I was talking to came back on to tell me that oops their system was down start over again tomorrow. I told him to write down my account number and do the cancellation after the system came back up. He claims that NOBODY there has a pen or pencil or paper to write on.
Like I said BEWARE OF KOODO

No comments:

Post a Comment